Saturday, December 13, 2008

I think I got this

It's nice to have a spot for us to keep in touch. Thank you John for giving me the link so I can post. For those who are wondering, I am living in Helena MT and have been here for over 5 years now. I have recently gotten divorce from my second wife who I had three beautiful girsl with. It's been a horrible custody battle and I haven't seen them in a long time, but I go to court in January and this mess will be cleared up. My girlfriend, Amanda and I, had a baby boy in June of this year. His name is Gomez and he is tons of fun. I have decided to go back to school and I am about to complete my first semester of college this week. Finals are fun but I can't wait to be done. I am working towards a bachelor's in business. I have also had my bouts with addiction and have been working towards being clean. On the 2nd of December I celebrated 9 months clean.

If you like snow Nancy, you should come out here. We have gotten 4 inches since last night and are expected up to 15 by Monday. Not much fun for driving in, but it is beautiful scenery. Sometimes I wish I had some artistic ability so I could paint it. We plan on coming out to Washington this summer to see everyone. It has been too long since I have been out there. I sent my mom pictures of Gomez we got done at Wal-Mart and if you want a wallet contact her. We will get family pics done once we have the girls again. Take care and have a Merry Christmas.

Matt

No comments: