Tuesday, December 23, 2008

This is your Merry Christmas Card...

Merry Christmas and Congratulations Matt!





I don't seem to ever get around to writing on those cards I buy... so here's the cheaters way - Merry Christmas all! And congrats on the great grades, Matt - way to go!

Yes Matt, I did get relieved at work yest. am - and thankfully had my chains on since it was 8-10" of new snow; at 8 am, that feels like 2'... there is another 3-6" predicted tonight, and of course I work again tomorrow. But rain will be starting Thursday, with temps up into the mid 40's by early next week - sure hope we don't have floods, but I am ready for a bit less snow.
I helped catch a cat today, thankfully the woman loaned me gloves or I would be on antibiotics tonight - and no, I don't have to keep this one!

I've read a book, now am off to the cookie baking - see, life really does stay much the same :)
Matt - you can keep the long long winters... I figure we have had ours now, it is time for spring!

see ya - lv,n

No comments: