Sunday, December 7, 2008

Matt! How great to hear from you! And the baby in the picture is...? I'll be interested to hear what kind of finals you are in, what you are doing, how the family is doing - maybe see some more pictures??
This is exciting, I can't wait to hear more from all! Now, since I worked a 12 hr night shift, came home and took care of animals, got up and went to Arlington to check out a barn home for one of my strays, went to my friend's house who is on vacation to take care of her 3 diaper cats (see, there are those WORSE than me in this cat business!) and just got home to take care of all the animals again before I go to bed and get up and go to work for 12 hrs... I will say goodnight! (by the way, that is a typical day in my life, just letting you see ... yep, totally crazy.)
bye! lv,n

1 comment:

wally74 said...

That's Gomez, he's my newest addition. Born on June 2nd 2008. I've got Elie, Georgia, Livie, and Gomez now. Stacy and I are no longer together. Amanda is Gomez's mommy and we are living together but no plans for marriage. If I can figure out how to become a contributor here then I can get more photos up. Studying accounting, and this is my first semester. Got tired of working fast food and decided to do something I like. Talk to you guys later.
Matt